An inclinometer system SI-200 includes Inclinometer Probe, Data Cable, Bluetooth Reel, End-Cap, Data Reader and accessories. Data from inclinometer probe is transmitted to the reader through the Bluetooth reel by wireless Bluetooth.
Connect the probe and cable, Bluetooth pairing the reel and the reader to survey. Survey with manual surveying order by the reader or using hands-free mode. Recorded data from surveys can be exported to external USB storage, saved to internal storage or sent by e-mail.
Data file which exported by the app can be opened in a spreadsheet (such as MS Excel). Any calculating with factor is unnecessary for data. Data in data file is already calculated automatically to distance displacement.
- Stability of slopes, embankments and dams.
- Deformation of sheet piles, diaphragm walls.
- Ground deformation due to tunneling, boring.
- Movement of bridge piers and abutments.
- All of angular, distance displacement of all of constructions and civil engineerings.